Home » Rhetorical Analysis Essay (Cover Letter)

Rhetorical Analysis Essay (Cover Letter)

Dear reader,

In this text, firstly we looked at many areas of literary and linguistic qualities in our lesson. We learned more about the rhetorical qualities of literature throughout that period. Everyone was required to choose a video or text that we had previously discussed in class and write a Rhetorical Analysis essay on it. “Mother Tongue” by Amy Tan was the most appealing to me since I could identify with it so well. It’s one of my favorite essays I’ve ever read during my academic career.

We learned about several sorts of rhetorical methods in the class, and our professor showed us how to examine texts for what they do. Our first objective was to provide a synopsis of the artist’s rhetorical methods in the piece we picked. Writing a synopsis of “Mother Tongue” helped me arrange my essay thoughts and provide insight into how I should format my essay. My essay’s wording was tailored to satisfy my audience, classmates, and teacher. Because students had previously read the essay, I did not go into great detail on the piece’s setting, instead focusing on the writer’s rhetorical methods.​​

Learning the possibilities of rhetorical methods was one of the most crucial revelations I had throughout this era. These approaches enable the artist to persuade their audience to believe in their work. The more potent the argumentative methods, I realized, the further effective the work. For my article, I chose the sharpest argumentative strategies utilized by Tanto to persuade her readers. Throughout this time, the essay’s background had the most influence on my storytelling ability. I would just have to understand well how to correctly examine Tan’s piece and determine the rhetorical methods she employed to establish her case. I may have to go above simply repeating what she has said and illustrating the expected effect her narratives and metaphors had on the audience.

Participating in Peer Review was a fantastic experience for me. Having someone look at my essay from a fresh viewpoint helped me improve it since it gave me new ideas on how to make it much more interesting. It also assisted me in reducing my error.

That step of the process aided me in achieving the Journey Implication Of the findings by assisting me in recognizing the role of linguistic perceptions in motivating, confining, and vision is to enable dialects. But upon observing Tan’s article, my classmate and I felt compelled to sympathize with her and her mom since we believed that, almost everyone in their situation, needed preferential conditions. I recognized the author’s significant influence on the audience by placing us all in her footsteps. Essentially, this project taught me the value of rhetorical methods in all artistic mediums, and I want to employ this knowledge in my future debates.